Absolutely yes! You can connect two sources (HDMI and Optical) to it and switch back and forth using the app. The SoundSend is compatible with most 4K HDMI and Optical switches.
Articles in this section
- 5gHz RF Interference & Audio Drop Outs
- Setting Your Audio Configuration
- Does SoundSend offer support for DTS-formatted audio?
- What do the different audio modes do in the SoundSend App?
- Can I stream Bluetooth audio to SoundSend?
- Only my front speakers are working! What's the deal?
- What types of audio does SoundSend support?
- What kind of HDMI does SoundSend support? Does it support eARC?
- Does SoundSend have crossover settings for each speaker or does it always send a full range signal?
- Does SoundSend auto detect speaker distances, or do I manually set those?
- See all 11 articles...