SoundSend fully supports HDMI 2.1 and 2.0, making it compatible with eARC as well as regular ARC HDMI ports.
Articles in this section
- 5gHz RF Interference & Audio Drop Outs
- Setting Your Audio Configuration
- Does SoundSend offer support for DTS-formatted audio?
- What do the different audio modes do in the SoundSend App?
- Can I stream Bluetooth audio to SoundSend?
- Only my front speakers are working! What's the deal?
- What types of audio does SoundSend support?
- What kind of HDMI does SoundSend support? Does it support eARC?
- Does SoundSend have crossover settings for each speaker or does it always send a full range signal?
- Does SoundSend auto detect speaker distances, or do I manually set those?
- See all 11 articles...