Nope! Once a speaker is identified by auto-discovery or via Scan for Speakers, SoundSend will remember that speaker and will send it the same audio channel data when it powers up again.
Articles in this section
- SoundSend app not working or won't connect?
- SoundSend HDMI cable requirements
- Will My TV Work with SoundSend?
- WiSA SoundSend vs Axiim Link
- 5gHz RF Interference & Audio Drop Outs
- Setting Your Audio Configuration
- Does SoundSend offer support for DTS-formatted audio?
- What do the different audio modes do in the SoundSend App?
- Can I stream Bluetooth audio to SoundSend?
- Only my front speakers are working! What's the deal?
- See all 17 articles...