SoundSend honors crossover frequencies programmed into each speaker, and will send the range of frequencies appropriate for that speaker.
Articles in this section
- 5gHz RF Interference & Audio Drop Outs
- Setting Your Audio Configuration
- Does SoundSend offer support for DTS-formatted audio?
- What do the different audio modes do in the SoundSend App?
- Can I stream Bluetooth audio to SoundSend?
- Only my front speakers are working! What's the deal?
- What types of audio does SoundSend support?
- Does SoundSend support eARC?
- Does SoundSend have crossover settings for each speaker?
- Does SoundSend auto detect speaker distances?
- See all 13 articles...