SoundSend supports PCM stereo, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby Atmos with up to 8 channels of audio, through HDMI 2.0 and 2.1 using your TV's ARC/eARC. It also supports up to Dolby Digital over its optical input. There are many setups available with SoundSend that can create an amazing sound stage. (See Article Speaker Configurations)
Articles in this section
- 5gHz RF Interference & Audio Drop Outs
- Setting Your Audio Configuration
- Does SoundSend offer support for DTS-formatted audio?
- What do the different audio modes do in the SoundSend App?
- Can I stream Bluetooth audio to SoundSend?
- Only my front speakers are working! What's the deal?
- What types of audio does SoundSend support?
- What kind of HDMI does SoundSend support? Does it support eARC?
- Does SoundSend have crossover settings for each speaker or does it always send a full range signal?
- Does SoundSend auto detect speaker distances, or do I manually set those?
- See all 11 articles...