SoundSend supports PCM stereo, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby Atmos with up to 8 channels of audio, through HDMI 2.0 and 2.1 using your TV's ARC/eARC. It also supports up to Dolby Digital over its optical input. There are many setups available with SoundSend that can create an amazing sound stage. (See Article Speaker Configurations)
Articles in this section
- SoundSend app not working or won't connect?
- Connecting SoundSend to a PC
- SoundSend HDMI cable requirements
- Will My TV Work with SoundSend?
- WiSA SoundSend vs Axiim Link
- 5gHz RF Interference & Audio Drop Outs
- Setting Your Audio Configuration
- Does SoundSend offer support for DTS-formatted audio?
- What do the different audio modes do in the SoundSend App?
- Can I stream Bluetooth audio to SoundSend?
- See all 18 articles...