SoundSend does not support DTS-formatted audio at this time. SoundSend can decode most audio formats up to a 7.1 speaker layout, including Dolby Digital and Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, and 3.1.2 or 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos.
Articles in this section
- SoundSend app not working or won't connect?
- Connecting SoundSend to a PC
- SoundSend HDMI cable requirements
- Will My TV Work with SoundSend?
- WiSA SoundSend vs Axiim Link
- 5gHz RF Interference & Audio Drop Outs
- Setting Your Audio Configuration
- Does SoundSend offer support for DTS-formatted audio?
- What do the different audio modes do in the SoundSend App?
- Can I stream Bluetooth audio to SoundSend?
- See all 18 articles...