- LED will be blinking White straight out of the box and will automatically find all speakers that
are plugged in and in Associate mode (factory reset state; blinking LED or LEDs, depending on
- To add speakers, press and hold SoundSend’s button; LED turns Green immediately, hold until
it turns White (~5 seconds) then release the button; LED will flash white to indicate it is now
scanning to add speakers in Associate mode.
- Once speakers are found, the LED will be solid White for 2 minutes and then turn off to
minimize visual distraction.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone/tablet (use Android 8 or newer, any recent iOS rev)
- Start the app, wait until it connects, go to the Advanced Settings tab, and select the appropriate
Speaker Configuration (defaults to 5.1, which you likely have). You will need to change this to
3.1 if you purchased SoundSend bundled with a 3.1 speaker system.
- In Advanced Settings, you can select Channel Check and tap-to-chime all the speakers to make
sure they are in the right locations; if not, hold and then drag a speaker icon to the correct
Please note that this is simply a “Channel Check” feature: It is not intended to be a physical representation of the actual speaker locations in your room. It is simply a tool to make sure all your speakers are getting the correct channel of audio for their assigned location
- 2 speakers in the same spot?
- Tap the “double speaker” icon and both speaker names (e.g., Left 1, Left 2) appear.
- Tap the speaker name of each speaker to determine the speaker you want to move.
- Tap the name of the "speaker to move" last/again.
- Tap anywhere outside the "names" box.
- Tap and briefly hold the jiggling speaker icon before dragging it to the new location.