Platin Monaco 3.1/5.1 & Platin Milan 3.1/5.1
DOWNLOAD THE APP
General Setup Instructions
- Unbox your and place the speakers (and their power cords) appropriately around the listening area. It is recommended to space the Left (FL) and Right (FR) speakers outside of the width of the TV at ear height when seated and as far apart as they are from the listener(s). Each speaker will need to be plugged into a power outlet. Platin speaker locations (FL, C and FR) are labeled on the rear of speakers, while other manufacturers may not have pre-defined positions. In this case, you can put your speakers where you want and change their location within the SoundSend App.(see section 5)
- Plug each speaker into a wall outlet(Speaker side first, wall side second) and confirm they are ready to connect to the SoundSend. For Platin speakers, you should see 2 blinking LEDs on the back of the speaker. Other speakers may only have 1 LED that will either blink(ready to connect/not connected), or remain solid(connected).
- Connect your SoundSend to your TV’s HDMI (ARC and/or eARC) port and to a wall outlet (cables included)
- LED will pulse while connecting and then be solid when connections are confirmed.
- Check your SoundSend App system Map. Click on each speaker to send a Chime to it to make sure it is in the proper location. If not, you can drag each speaker within the app to assign it to a new location. (See Article Changing Speaker Positions)