- Power down the Router and SoundSend
- Wait for about 5 seconds and plug SoundSend back in.
- Wait for another 10 seconds for SoundSend to find its home on the 5ghz band
- Test SoundSend with a BlueRay Player to rule out speaker/receiver issues. 5GHz wireless networks have a harder time going through walls, unlike 2.4GHz wireless networks.
- Once SoundSend is playing something, plug the router back in so it can hopefully find a channel that does not interfere with SoundSend. After you do, you can note if there is any change or interruptions.
**Note** While performing this, you may want to test whether you are experiencing dropouts without the router or network active by using a Blu-Ray Player or other non-network video source.
We hope this guide helps solve your issues and you now can continue having an enjoyable audio experience.